Deputy Market Manager (f/m/d) 38,5h/w
Deputy Market Manager (f/m/d) 38,5h/w
Deputy Market Manager (f/m/d)
Graz | Leadership & Management | Vollzeit
WHO YOU ARE
We're looking for people who have a passion for the brand, who understand that we don't just sell sofas, we help our customers to make real, life-changing choices. Yes, that's right, that's how much a sofa means to us, and to our customers too. We are looking for an experienced leader with strong commercial background to be one of the next Deputy Market Managers in stores all over Austria (Innsbruck, Graz, Klagenfurt, Salzburg, Haid, Vienna Westbahnhof, Vienna North or Vienna Vösendorf).
- In this role you will work closely with the market manager and take over specific tasks for your unit/market. Depending on your background, you will co-develop and follow your individual training plan with the aim to become a market manager within two years.
- You have a high degree of mobility and flexibility, because in this position you will work in two of the above-mentioned stores during your training period.
- You drive extraordinary growth and brand positioning, maximize sales, and encourage an excellent shopping experience across all channels within a market. Consequently, you strengthen the competitive position of IKEA in the market.
- As a member of the Store Management team, you strive to achieve IKEA goals and standards, you deliver an efficient and profitable operation in line with the IKEA concept to secure IKEA as the best home furnishing company in the local market.
- You are a role model of the IKEA values and drive an open and sharing climate where co-workers are informed, engaged, and empowered.
In an omnichannel environment, together with your Market Manager, you are responsible for a shopping area of more or less 25.000 square metres and on average 300 co-workers. You secure growth, low cost, and sustainable profitability in accordance with our retail direction and financial strategy. You ensure high quality execution of all People processes securing performing, competent and engaged co-workers. As a digital ambassador in the function, you embrace the digital transformation in the market.
- You direct and develop IKEA retailing in the local market and ensure alignment with the IKEA vision, values and the INGKA Retail Direction.
- You strengthen a competitive position through building a strong IKEA Brand and increase customer base by growing the IKEA market share within the total market.
- As Deputy Market Manager you co-develop the Market Growth Plan, Market Commercial Plan and provide input on local priorities.
- You co-develop, lead, and deliver growth, low cost, and sustainable profitability in accordance with our overall purpose, retail direction and our financial strategy within the Market to maximize the growth and potential of the market P&L.
- In this function you ensure that the store works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and external laws including legislations relating to risk, environment, health, and safety.
- You are partners with other Market Managers, the Area Manager and Country Service Office to share entrepreneurial ideas and express opportunities for improvement on current ways of working.
- You position the IKEA Brand as the leader in life at home in the local market by ensuring the IKEA Concept is implemented in a consistent manner to continually show the depth and width of the IKEA product range through relevant, affordable, functional, inspiring, and sustainable home furnishing solutions in all media and channels.
- You represent IKEA values and nurture a strong IKEA culture that inspires co-workers to extraordinary achievements in the store.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Within our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try - and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So, we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business successful.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We welcome all applications and especially applications from people with disabilities as well as from different ethnic backgrounds. Please apply online and don’t forget to attach your motivation letter in English (we think a good and interesting motivation letter often says much more about you than many degrees).
If you have job specific questions, please contact Tim Siegmund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 4.800 (on fulltime base with an ALL-IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.