Tech Lead (m/f/d)
Job family: Information Technology
Business area: Andritz Group
Contract location: Graz, Styria, AT
Working location: Graz, AT
Location type: Office Location / Office-based
Contract type: Permanent Full-Time
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engi-neering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
In the Smart Services department in Graz or Vienna, we are looking for a Tech Lead (m/f/d).
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, ensuring the delivery of high-quality software solutions
- Oversee the complete software development lifecycle, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outcomes
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design scalable and efficient technical solutions that align with business objectives
- Conduct code reviews and implement quality assurance processes to maintain code quality and reliability
- Foster collaboration with cross-functional teams, address technical challenges, and drive continuous improvement through innovation and
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Proven track record of several years of experience in software development and application design
- Demonstrated expertise in leading and managing development projects, with at least 2+ years of experience as a Tech Lead or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of modern software development methodologies, technologies, and frameworks
- Strong understanding of software architecture and integration concepts, with the ability to make informed technical decisions
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration, working closely with stakeholders, product managers, and business teams
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German advantageous
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
- Bike Leasing
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.491,24 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
We pursue a policy of equal rights and opportunities and do not discriminate against any applicants on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other protected characteristics. We promote diversity and equal opportunities and place exclusive emphasis on your qualifications, experience and skills that are relevant to the advertised position.
Requisition ID: 9996