Cloud Services Product Owner (m/f/d)
Job Familie: Information Technology
Unternehmenseinheit: Andritz Group
Arbeitsvertraglicher Standort: Graz, Styria, AT
Arbeitsplatz Standort: Central Europe
Standort Typ: Office Location / Office-based
Vertragsart: Permanent Full-Time
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engi-neering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
In the Global Cloud & Datacenter department in Central Europe, we are looking for a Cloud Services Product Owner (m/f/d).
In close alignment with ANDRITZ business units, the Global Cloud & Datacenter team delivers on premise and cloud resources on a global scale. Together with a team of experts you are running an important part of the group infrastructure.
- the Cloud Services, together with our internal team and external partners
- As vital part of the Group IT you have the chance to develop and implement the next level of ANDRITZ’s global Cloud Services in Microsoft Azure
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams to make sure that best practice cloud solutions in Azure are provided, make sure that the requirements are met and that the solutions is working as efficient as possible.
- Cyber Security is next to other topics, a high priority and strategic goal for Group IT. You will get support and consulting for cloud services by global leading Cyber Security specialists, supporting ANDRITZ in that matter.
- You will have the backing of your manager, the global Service Owner for Datacenter & Cloud Services to make sure that you get the right support from management site
- Manage, develop and implement Andritz’s mission critical Cloud Solutions with focus on Microsoft Azure
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product delivery
- Work closely with the Service Owner of Cloud & Datacenter Services to define priorities and ensure cost-effective delivery of datacenter services and to provide standards, processes and escalation procedures
- Vendor management including SLA monitoring
- Support the planning and management of the service budget
- Provide standards and best practices for setup or configuration of involved services
- Driving automation and standardization of administrative activities in the cloud environment
- Advising the business units in the area of cloud solutions
- Introduction of DevOps practices and tools
- Management of root cause analysis for issues and problems
- Coordination, monitoring and reporting of daily operation
- Good written and verbal English to collaborate with the global teams
- You are motivated to drive changes and step out of comfort zone
- Agile is not a buzzword to you
- Professional experience as an architect in the cloud environment with corresponding expertise
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
- Bike Leasing
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.790,58 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
We pursue a policy of equal rights and opportunities and do not discriminate against any applicants on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other protected characteristics. We promote diversity and equal opportunities and place exclusive emphasis on your qualifications, experience and skills that are relevant to the advertised position.
Requisition ID: 10408