Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and sales offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference.
To enhance our successful team at the Headquarters in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a passionate
Manager Logistics & Warehousing (f/m/d)
In this role, you are responsible for creating and executing a logistics strategy for all the plants in Leoben. You will ensure alignment with global goals, optimized operations, cost efficiency, and compliance. Additionally, you will lead and develop the local logistics team, manage both internal and external logistics resources, and serve as the main point of contact for internal stakeholders and issue resolution in transportation.
- Develop and support the implementation of a local logistics strategy at our plants in Leoben that aligns with the company's global strategy, ensuring optimized efficiency, reduced costs, and timely delivery.
- Lead and manage inbound and outbound logistics teams, ensuring seamless operations, team development, and performance evaluations.
- Oversee material and finished goods storage areas, conducting regular inventory checks to maintain optimized and accurate inventory levels.
- Handle small-scale, predominantly domestic transportation tendering in alignment with the Global Logistics Strategy, and evaluate external warehousing needs.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant regulations concerning inbound and outbound logistics, customs, and trade compliance, working closely with Global Logistics, Trade Compliance teams, and other internal departments.
- Collaborate diligently with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary point of contact for internal stakeholders concerning new logistics needs, with the aim to maintain transparency and optimization in logistics activities in the designated plants.
- University degree in a relevant field and experience in international manufacturing logistics, including at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Comprehensive expertise in forwarding, customs clearance, warehouse management, and packing operations, supported by proficiency in MS Office and SAP.
- Fluent English and German communication skills, both written and spoken, paired with strong leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Demonstrated capability to work in a multicultural environment, showcasing cultural sensitivity and a structured, organized approach.
- Results-oriented individual with a vision for the future, embodying self-motivation, responsibility, and adaptability in a matrix organization.
- A meaningful role with opportunities for long-term growth in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- An appealing year-round shift schedule
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A structured and tailor-made induction program along with continual training opportunities
- Company canteen serving freshly prepared meals daily
- Parking and electric vehicle charging stations available
- Health measures, including access to a company doctor, complimentary check-ups, and vaccination campaigns
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths.
In accordance with the Austrian Collective Agreement for the Electrical and Electronics Industry, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 60.218,- Euro. Our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries, take individual qualifications and experience into consideration and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.