Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and sales offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference.
To enhance our successful Controlling Team at the Headquarters in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a passionate
Plant Controlling Manager (f/m/d)
You take the lead in the financial budgeting & controlling for the plants in Hinterberg. You will collaborate closely with the senior leaders in Operations and the corporate controlling team.
- Act as a business partner to support plant management and implementation of the operational goals of the areas to be supervised, which have been worked out with department heads
- Organization and coordination of budget preparation, cost center planning, monthly closing for the plants
- Collaboration on the investment budget and preparation of quarterly forecasting
- Coordination in the execution of cost center planning and determination of costing rates
- Collaboration in the preparation of annual financial statements for plants
- Monthly evaluation of inventories of work in progress, finished goods and inventory changes
- Determination and presentation of monthly results
- Support of cost center managers in terms of cost optimization/control; responsibility for passing on relevant information
- Monthly accounting and analysis of cost center, cost unit and profitability analysis (target/actual comparison, recalculation)
- EVA calculation (economic efficiency calculation) for investments
- Verification of compliance with cost saving measures
- Collaborate and contribute in cross-departmental projects and ad-hoc reporting
- Lead a team of 4 controllers. Coach and work on the development of your employees to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning department.
- Business studies or FH focus on controlling or HAK degree with many years of practice in controlling
- Technical understanding
- Fluent in German and English both written and oral
- Profound Excel and SAP skills (FI/CO, BW, BPC)
- Ability to stay focused and perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Agile, solution oriented and good handling of numbers
- Strong people management skills
- 4 years of experience as a controlling manager (people management experience is required), plant controller experience is an asset.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A secure position with long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- A wide range of tasks in an innovative and performance-oriented environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume in German and English. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths. Our compensation packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 60.000,- Euro. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.