Software Engineer SCADA
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
Software Engineer SCADA Eisenstadt, Linz
Need to have:
- Very good knowledge of object oriented software development (preferably in C++)
- Fluent in English
- Team based approach
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Experience with SCADA / HMI / PLC
- Experience with agile development methods and processes
- Working experience with CM-tools e.g. TFS, CVS, …
- Working experience with bug tracking tools e.g. TFS, ClearQuest, …
- Experience in cloud technology / development / architecture
- Knowledge of service infrastructure and microservice
- Fluent in German
Place of employment: Austria: Eisenstadt or Linz
Entry: Immediately available
Salary: The remuneration is paid in accordance with the collective contract KV IT depending on your advancement level with a monthly salary of at least 2.393,- / 2.898,- / 3.282,- EUR gross. Overpayment depending on qualifications and experience possible.
Goodies: Additional company pension system, free fitness program partly in working time, free cold and hot beverages,...
If you are passionate about software development, we are interested in you! We are looking forward receiving your application with Reference/Identification number 68.297 preferred by our ISG-Karriereportal or via email.
Come and visit us on career.isg.com - here you will find daily new job offers..