Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and sales offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference.
To enhance our successful Controlling Team at the Headquarters in Leoben, we are looking for a passionate
Head of Controlling (f/m/d)
In your role you will define, manage and optimize the overall Controlling Agenda for the PCB and IC-Substrates Profit Centers in Austria, including profit planning, performance measurement, and efficiency improvements, while growing the Controlling Team.
- Ensure seamless collaboration and communication within project teams, business units, and across the global organization
- Provide accurate data for informed decision-making on ad hoc requests, projects, and cost reduction initiatives
- Maintain strict compliance with financial reporting and accounting standards in all operations of the PCB and IC-Substrates Profit Centers
- Establish a strategic financial direction for long-term profitability and sustainability by implementing financial best practices
- Handle financial reporting and forecasting to support informed decision-making and future growth planning
- Guide government subsidies/grants submissions, ensuring compliance with relevant frameworks
- Lead the Controlling Team by defining and optimizing the team structure and responsibilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, related field or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in an Operations Controlling role
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and SAP (FI/CO, BW, BPC)
- Full proficiency in both English and German
- Strong business and technical understanding and passion for technology
- Ability to stay focused and perform effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Analytical thinking with a strong attention to detail
- Reliable working style complemented by excellent time management
- Opportunities for long-term growth in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility enabled by cutting-edge technology and the option for hybrid remote work, including home office or shared office in Graz
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A structured and tailor-made onboarding program along with continual training opportunities
- Company canteen serving freshly prepared meals
- Parking and electric vehicle charging stations available
- Health measures, including access to a company doctor, complimentary check-ups, and vaccination campaigns
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths. In accordance with the Austrian Collective Agreement for the Electrical and Electronics Industry, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 60.218,- Euro. Our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries, take individual qualifications and experience into consideration and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.