External Communications Lead (m/f/d)
Job Familie: ANDRITZ General Management
Unternehmenseinheit: Andritz Group
Arbeitsvertraglicher Standort: Raaba-Grambach, Styria, AT
Arbeitsplatz Standort: Graz, Wien
Standort Typ: Office Location / Office-based
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engi-neering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for an External Communications Lead (m/f/d) to join our Group Communications Team in Graz, Vienna or Raaba.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic External Communications Lead to join our growing team. As the External Communications Lead, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our company's external communication strategy.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective communication plans to enhance our brand reputation, engage with stakeholders, and promote our products and solutions.
- Develop and implement comprehensive external communication strategies to promote our brand, products, and services
- Lead ANDRITZ’s global media presence to build corporate reputation in key media outlets especially in DACH countries
- Serve as the company's spokesperson and main interlocutor with the media
- Create compelling content for various communication channels, including press releases, media kits, website, social media, and other platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (such as business leaders, sales or marketing) to align messaging and communication initiatives
- Monitor media coverage and industry trends to identify opportunities as well as risks and provide strategic recommendations
- Lead crisis communication activities and manage the company's reputation during challenging times
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of external communication initiatives, using data and analytics to drive continuous improvement
- Master's degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or a related field
- German mother tongue, and fluency in written and spoken English, with knowledge of other languages being an advantage
- 10+ years of work experience in managing public and media relations, and skills in delivering messages through a full range of media
- Orientation for high performance and ability to work hands-on with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated success in translating complex issues into comprehensive and persuasive themes targeted to diverse audiences
- A proven track record in developing strong external communications strategies and tactics
- Awareness and interest in public discussion related to the circular economy, green transition, and sustainable solutions
We also value
- Ability to communicate, cooperate and interact comfortably across cultures
- Future oriented thinking and interest in continuous development
- Ability to work well within a team and foster a collaborative spirit
- Proactive and energetic approach to work as well as a positive attitude
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
We offer you an independent and challenging role, where you will work alongside competent colleagues and tackle issues through effective external communications. You will have an excellent opportunity to unleash your full potential, develop new skills and grow both personally and professionally.
Join our mission to make a positive impact on the world. Work with innovative technologies that promote cleaner energy, efficient resource use, and reduced environmental impact. As part of our Group Communications and Marketing team, you'll help shape the globally recognized ANDRITZ brand.
Ready to join our dynamic and inspiring team? Let's shape a better future together!
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 6.400 for this position on an all-in basis.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.