Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and sales offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference. To enhance our successful Global Sales Team at the Headquarters in Leoben (AT) or the DACH region, we are looking for a passionate
Account Manager - Medical (f/m/d)
As the Account Manager Medical, you will be responsible for the overall Medical accounts in Europe, operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer, and coordinating all customer relevant activities within AT&S.
- Identify new business opportunities and assist with customer requests as needed
- Full responsibility for the revenue and profit of dedicated and new accounts
- Contract review, pricing and price review in accordance with internal guidelines
- Provide management with relevant information and updates about customer activities, competition and general market
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams
- Optimization of accounts in terms of products, growth, price, technology, service and quality
- Bachelor degree (technical or commercial background)
- 3-5 years sales experience in electronics (PCB knowledge preferred)
- Experience in creating strategic and operational sales plans
- Strong customer and market orientation with a willingness to travel
- Customer and market orientated with ability to identify future trends and relationships
- Fluent in English with very good computer skills
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A secure position with long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- A wide range of tasks in an innovative and performance-oriented environment
- Flexibility enabled by cutting-edge technology and the option for hybrid remote work, including home office
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths. Our compensation packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 55.000,- Euro.