Devops Engineer (m/w/d)
Devops Engineer (m/w/d)
DEVOPS ENGINEER (M/W/D)
With relevant work experience
Place of employment:
| Vienna | St. Johann i.d. Haide |
| Full time |
WE ARE HIRING!
RINGANA offers a variety of career paths. Whether you are craft enthusiast, skilled in logistics, strategically focused or creatively inspired - you will find your dream job with us.
We put our Vision into practice both online and offline – and, most importantly, we do it sustainably. There is any amount of technical know-how behind the production, sales and marketing of our fresh products. And it isn’t only in terms of quality that we set high standards, but also technically. A successful and varied public presence means developing our IT infrastructure on an ongoing basis. That takes in the adaptation of technical tools, as well as their administration and internal support. This work is handled by the company "SoFresh IT Solutions".
- Developing and implementing CI/CD strategies for cloud backends and native clients
- Implementing build pipelines
- Defining and implementing automated quality gates together with stakeholders
- Monitoring and optimizing deployed applications
- Working in a Scrum team
What you offer
- Completed secondary vocational school or bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Advanced in using scripting languages and terminals (bash, cmd, Windows PowerShell,…)
- Detailed understanding of software builds and build automation, as well as experience with common build tools (MSBuild, .NET Core SDK, Maven, Make,…)
- Experience with cloud provisioning and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) platforms (Pulumi, Terraform, Rancher) is an advantage
- Experience with .NET Core and .NET Framework is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is an advantage
- Experience with Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo and TFS/Azure DevOps is an advantage
Remuneration: At least € 3.190,- gross per month depending on professional experience and qualifications (collective agreement for employees in trades, industry and service) Whereby we are willing to pay in excess of the agreed rate
We produce fresh skin care and supplements made from natural ingredients. We set great store by using highly potent, antioxidant substances from nature and we have chosen to use no synthetic preservatives or any unnecessary additives. In other words, we are setting a new standard for natural skin care and supplements. All RINGANA products are devised by our Research team and the complex formulations are lovingly produced by hand at our Fresh Factory and shipped from there. We started off with a small lab in Hartberg, Styria. We now operate internationally and have around 500 employees. But the values that have defined us from the start remain unchanged: freshness, sustainability and transparency. Still hungry for information? Find out more about us on www.ringana.com
Challenge accepted? We look forward to your application which will introduce us to your personality, your motivation and your talents.
If you haven’t seen a job that suits you, or if you are interested in an internship or holiday job – please send us your on-spec application.