Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and sales offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference.
To enhance our successful Corporate Finance Team at the Headquarters in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a passionate
Specialist Corporate Accounting (f/m/d)
As a specialist corporate accounting, you are responsible to create transparency on financial figures, have the right figures in place, meet the IFRS, local and internal requirements for analysis and structuring and ensure group-wide standardized financials.
- Perform and handle the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly figures
- Assist to meet local, internal and IFRS requirements with SAP application in the financial environment
- Update and maintain the group accounting manual
- Prepare analysis for external and internal auditors during (annual) audit procedures
- Work closely with related departments and support with functional know-how during monthly closing process
- Collaborate and contribute in cross-departmental projects and ad-hoc reporting
- Contribute to continuous improvement of finance tools and processes
- BA or MA in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as (Corporate) Accountant (preferably in a manufacturing company)
- Advanced Excel and SAP skills (FI/CO, BW)
- Experience with a consolidation software
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS accounting standards
- Strong business and technical understanding
- Ability to stay focused and perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Reliable and thorough work style accompanied by top time management skills
- Fluent English language skills are required, and proficiency in German is desirable.
- Opportunities for long-term growth in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility enabled by cutting-edge technology and the option for hybrid remote work, including home office or shared office in Graz
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A structured and tailor-made onboarding program along with continual training opportunities
- Company canteen serving freshly prepared meals daily
- Parking and electric vehicle charging stations available
- Health measures, including access to a company doctor, complimentary check-ups, and vaccination campaigns
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths.
In accordance with the Austrian Collective Agreement for the Electrical and Electronics Industry, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 52,000 - Euro. Our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries, take individual qualifications and experience into consideration and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.