Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference.
To enhance our successful Corporate R&D Team at the Headquarters in Leoben, we are looking for a passionate
R&D Project Leader (f/m/d)
who is seasoned in technology development acting as a matual project leader to manage projects and project teams, ensuring success in terms of reputation, profitability across a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Leading Project(s) and project teams, assure execution of the Work Packages according to plans, and within allocated Budgets to reduce development risk for AT&S.
- Representation of AT&S vis-à-vis internal and external parties in all project related aspects (customers, suppliers, partners, Business Units, funding agencies etc.).
- Protection of IP out of above mentioned development projects.
- Keeping an overview on all technological developments in and outside of AT&S in the greater area of the project and the main area of expertise.
- Graduate degree in physics, chemistry, mechatronics or electronics, telecommunication, or medical engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Decent Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: PCB, IC-substrate and Semiconductor Packaging technologies, Semiconductors and related markets.
- Min. 5 years of experience in/as project leader in Development or Manufacturing of technology, or an expert in electronics Industry.
- Customer orientation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Open-minded, "out-of-the-box thinker", constantly learn and evolve.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Personal and professional development in a global, dynamic organization
- A performance-oriented role with opportunities for long-term growth in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility enabled by cutting-edge technology and the option for hybrid remote work, including home office or shared office in Graz
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume in English. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths. Our compensation packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 54.898,- Euro.