Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, industrialises leading-edge technologies for automotive, aerospace, industrial, medical, consumer electronics and communication networks. We are looking for talent eager to shape the future of our interconnected world. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and sales offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the drive to make a difference.
To enhance our successful Corporate Accounting Team at the Headquarters in Leoben, Austria, we are looking for a passionate
Senior Specialist Corporate Accounting (f/m/d)
In this role, you will be responsible for corporate accounting projects and activities, ensuring precise financial reporting and serving as a vital link between various management boards and the finance department.
- Oversee all corporate accounting activities
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial records
- Ensure a streamlined audit process within the AT&S Group
- Lead and provide support for major finance projects under the responsibility area of Corporate Accounting
- Support the Group CFO and Group Finance Vice President in designated projects
- Analyze potential companies for M&A and facilitate strategic communication
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance of Economics
- Minimum of 5 years experience in international corporate settings or audit companies with specific expertise in M&A
- Comprehensive tax and IFRS knowledge, proficiency in controlling, accounting and corporate finance
- Passion for technology and advanced IT skills (Excel, SAP)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to navigate in a dynamic environment
- Fluent German and English knowledge and strong intercultural competencies
- Opportunities for long-term growth in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation packages
- Flexibility enabled by cutting-edge technology and the option for hybrid remote work, including home office or shared office in Graz
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A structured and tailor-made onboarding program along with continual training opportunities
- Company canteen serving freshly prepared meals daily
- Parking and electric vehicle charging stations available
- Health measures, including access to a company doctor, complimentary check-ups, and vaccination campaigns
Ready for a new challenge to advance your career? It´s just a click to apply online. We look forward to your application and your detailed resume. Your AT&S Team!
AT&S is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to empowering people to reach their potential by fostering their unique talents and strengths.
In accordance with the Austrian Collective Agreement for the Electrical and Electronics Industry, we advise that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 54.899,- Euro. Our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries, take individual qualifications and experience into consideration and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.