Be part of our team!
AT&S, a world leading high-tech PCB & IC substrates company, is building a brand new, one of a kind in Europe R&D and Innovation center for IC-Substrate Procudction at our Headquarters in Leoben (AT) in the picturesque Upper Styria. Focusing on substrate and packaging solutions for the semicon industry, we are looking for committed talents and professionals who want to contribute to the technological progress of our interconnected world and be part of an exciting growth. With plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, Malaysia and offices around the globe, we offer excellent career opportunities for creators, innovators and enablers with the will to make a difference. We are seeking for an experienced candidate to fill the newly created position of
Maintenance Supervisor (f/m/d)
In this role you will lead a team of Engineers and High-Tech Line Engineers in Semiconductor Industries (IC Substrates). You will be responsible for the Startup Planning and Management of activities for the Semiconductor Maintenance machineries, especially in metallization, lithography, wet or backend applications.
- Planning and controlling the quality of the maintenance tasks (preventive, corrective, predictive) in case of reaching KPI´s
- Planning of continuous improvement programs (CIP´s)
- Elaborating the annual operational expenditure plan, periodic budget analyses for the assigned group
- Ensuring safety, quality standards and cleanliness in the workplace (5S; supporting quality audits, etc.)
- Involvement in spare part management
- Degree from technical University/University of Applied Sciences (e.g. Automation, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, etc.) or completed master craftsmenschool with several years of professional experience (minimum of 10 years in Semiconductor Industries is an advantage)
- Experienced in equipment startup planning
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team of up to 20 team members (Apprenticeship Instructor is also an advantage)
- Independent working style and the ability to make decisions
- High problem-solving and methodological skills such as Fishbone Diagram, 8D, etc.
- Willingness to work as duty during on-call weeks
- Willingness to work overtime and take part in trainings abroad
- A unique experience of setting up and growing the leading edge IC-Substrate technology in Europe
- The chance to partner with the leading customers worldwide and deal with futuristic products and most advanced equipment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities with long-term career perspective in a strongly growing company and expanding industry
- Attractive and competitive compensation package with individual training offers to develop
If you are looking for a new challenging task please send us your application and your detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive, take individual qualifications, and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 72.000,- Euro.